Introduction Sushi



      Sushi is inventor by Hanaya Yohei, who invented nigirizushi, a type of sushi most known today, in which seafood is placed on hand-pressed vinegared rice, around 1824 in the Edo period. 

       This is how to make sushi. Frist cook the rice, carb meat with mayonnaise and sausage, After that put all ingredient on a bamboo sushi mat, first put the nori sheet, second rice, third carb meat with mayonnaise fourth sausage, and fifth the cucumber, last but not least roll the bamboo sushi mat up

       I like Sushi is because I like the crab meat combination with mayonnaise, the nori sheet and the sausage, but I hate cucumber so when my grandmother make the sushi I always want her not to put the cucumbers. Thank you for reading my sharing, I hope you have a nice day.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Introduction Roblox Modded Cube Combination 10 (How To Make Armour)

Introduction Roblox Modded Cube Combination 7 (Normal Level Special Boss)

Introduction Roblox Modded Cube Combination 12 (How To Make Sword 2)