Introduction Chili Crab

 


       Chili Crab is created by Madam Cher Yam Tian's first attempt was stir-fried crabs with tomato sauce, but decided the dish will have more kick by adding chili sauce. They sold their chili crabs along Kallang River and it became popular, so that is the reason why Chili Crab is so popular in Singapore.

       This is how to made Chili Crab heat oil over medium heat until shimmering. Stir in shallots, ginger, garlic, and chiles. Cook and stir until it fragrant, Then Add crab and water. heat the crab until crab has turned red and is nearly cooked through, After that add in tomato paste and chili sauce. Cook 1 minute and add some salt or sugar. Last put some coriander on it, enjoy.

       Now I gonna share about what I like and hate about Chili Carb, First for me I really like carb, Second i like the sauce for tomato paste combine with chili sauce, and I like the sense of accomplishment when I open the crab shell, but i hate when the crab shell is shape i accidentally poke my finger that is so pain. Last I hate the coriander. Thank you for reading my sharing, I hope you have a nice day.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Introduction Roblox Modded Cube Combination 10 (How To Make Armour)

Introduction Roblox Modded Cube Combination 7 (Normal Level Special Boss)

Introduction Roblox Modded Cube Combination 12 (How To Make Sword 2)