My three favorite foods

      


       Today I am talking about my three favorite foods. Frist is Laksa. Laksa is a spicy noodle dish popular in Southeast Asia. Laksa is most commonly made my rice noodle, with coconut soup and sour asam, add some  toppings such as chicken, prawn or fish will make it perfect. Whenever I think about Laksa, I will salivate.

       Second is Pizza. Pizza a dish of Italian origin, it is made by a flat dough, and some topping like olive oil, cheese, peperoni, ham and pineapple. i like pizza is because of the cheese and the ham or the crispy peperoni, And the cheese that can be stretched very long.

       Third and the last is French Fries. French Fries are a kind of food made by cutting potatoes into strips and then frying them. They are one of the most common fast food and are popular in the United States and Europe. Why I like fries is because of the tases and the crispness of the of the French Fries. Every time I finish eating French Fries, I have an endless aftertaste. Thank you for reading my sharing, I hope you have a nice day.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Introduction Roblox Modded Cube Combination 10 (How To Make Armour)

Introduction Roblox Modded Cube Combination 7 (Normal Level Special Boss)

Introduction Roblox Modded Cube Combination 12 (How To Make Sword 2)