Introduction Chicken Rice


        Chicken Rice is a famous food across Singapore and Malaysia, Chicken Rice is immigrants from Hainan who had moved to South-east Asia in the 19th and early 20th centuries brought the recipe along with them and modified it over time with local influences. 

       Chicken Rice is a rice cook with spices then add some yummy cut chickens on the rice, put some cucumbers beside the rice lastly put the salty sauce on the chicken to make it perfect.

       Now I gonna share about why I like about Chicken Rice and hate about Chicken Rice. These are the thing I like about Chicken Rice, first I like the chicken, I think no one will hate the chicken, Second I like about the rice that cook with spices, because the spices make the rice fragrant and delicious. Now the thing I hate about Chicken Rice. First the spices inside the rice, the rice cook with the garlic, ginger, and some other spices, when it is finish the spices it remain inside the rice, so I hate it. Lastly the cucumber I hate the cucumber is because i hate eat vegetable and when the cucumbers touch the rice the water inside the cucumber will absorb by the rice make the rice have the taste of cucumber. Thank you for reading my sharing, I hope you have a nice day.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Introduction Roblox Modded Cube Combination 10 (How To Make Armour)

Introduction Roblox Modded Cube Combination 7 (Normal Level Special Boss)

Introduction Roblox Modded Cube Combination 12 (How To Make Sword 2)