A fulfilling day

       It is a cold day i wake up for my bed and no one is at home except my sibling. I sit up from the bed and staggering to the bathroom, i wash my face with cold water, after washing my face I felt energetic immediately, i brush my teeth and go back living room sit on sofa at this time my sibling wake up and my mom and dad came back with chicken rice.

      I go to the dinner table and started eating the chicken rice, i cannot mange to finish the rice so i throw away, after that i started playing my computer until one o'clock, me and my family are going to the public swimming pool to swim, we take 911 bus to go to the public swimming pool. we change at the toilet and me and my two sister started playing in the pool we are very happy we had a great time, but the time flies so fast and it’s already three o’clock  we reluctantly left.

      After a while we reach a coffee shop, we sit down order some food and drink and eating we ate the food hungrily because we are hungry, after finish the food we walk back home. After we reach home its already 5 o‘clock, i play my computer until 7 o'clock and me, my mom and younger sister go out and visit my sister doing part time, after that we go home and i shower and i write a compo and then i play computer game and then sleep.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Introduction Roblox Modded Cube Combination 10 (How To Make Armour)

Introduction Roblox Modded Cube Combination 7 (Normal Level Special Boss)

Introduction Roblox Modded Cube Combination 12 (How To Make Sword 2)