我的假期 my holiday

 



         It was holiday. I was very happy. I read my favourite books. I have many books.  I also had a lot of homework to do. I like playing computer games, too. It's very interesting. But I could not play it too much. I wear glasses, I'm very sad. It's not good for my eyes to play computer games too much.

    It was the Spring Festival. It's Chinese traditional festival. People were very happy. They went shopping, cleaned their houses, had supper together. I went to my grandparents' home with my parents. My grandparents were very happy to see us. They prepared many kinds of nice food, such as fish, meat, vegetables and fruit. In the evening, we watched TV and lighted fireworks. We also knocked on people's doors and gave some presents to them. we also travel to Japan. We bought clothes, shoes and some delicious food.

  I had a good holiday, I think. I also have very nice school life now.

        那是假期。 我非常高兴。 我读了我最喜欢的书。 我有很多的书。 还有很多功课要做。 我也喜欢玩电脑游戏。 这很有趣。 但我不能玩太多。 我戴眼镜,我很难过。 玩电脑游戏太多对眼睛不好。

        那是春节。 这是中国的传统节日。 人们非常高兴。 他们一起逛街、打扫房子、一起吃晚饭。我和父母一起去了爷爷奶奶家。 我的爷爷奶奶很高兴见到我们。 他们准备了许多美味的食物,如鱼、肉、蔬菜和水果。 晚上,我们看电视,燃放烟花。 我们还敲了人们的门,给了他们一些礼物。我们还去日本旅游。 我们买了衣服、鞋子和一些美味的食物。

        我想我度过了一个愉快的假期。 我现在也有很好的学校生活。

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Introduction Roblox Modded Cube Combination 10 (How To Make Armour)

Introduction Roblox Modded Cube Combination 7 (Normal Level Special Boss)

Introduction Roblox Modded Cube Combination 12 (How To Make Sword 2)