I have a big family.There are seven people in my family.They are my grandfather, grandmother, my father, my mother, my two sibling.

  My grandfather is 69 years old. his hair is all white. He like to resting in night. My grandmother is 60 years old .Her hairs is some white. She likes planting. My mother is 39 years old.She is a worker .She allways workers very hard.she likes go shopping very much. My father is 37 years old too.He is a IT lead .He always want the three of us child study hard.

  I m 11 years old I am small school student.I am good at math and chinese .I want to be a good doctor in the future. my two sibling are same school with me. my elder sister want to be a good voice actor in the future, and she hobby is play basketball. My younger sister want to be a good teacher in the future, she hobby is fight with me.

  This is my family .I love my family .Do you like my family.


          我有一个大家庭。我家有七口人,他们是我的祖父、祖母、我的父亲、我的母亲,我的两个兄弟姐妹。

          我的祖父今年 69 岁。 他的头发全白了。 他喜欢在晚上休息。 我的祖母今年 60 岁了。她的头发有些白了。 她喜欢种植。 我妈妈今年39岁,是个工人。她总是很努力地工作。她很喜欢逛街。 我爸爸也37岁了。他是IT领导。他一直希望我们三个孩子好好学习。

           我今年11岁我是小学生。我擅长数学和汉语。我想将来成为一名好医生。 我的两个兄弟姐妹和我在同一所学校。 姐姐以后想当好配音演员,爱好是打篮球。 妹妹以后想当个好老师,爱好是和我打架。

            这是我的家人。我爱我的家人。你喜欢我的家人吗?

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Introduction Roblox Modded Cube Combination 10 (How To Make Armour)

Introduction Roblox Modded Cube Combination 7 (Normal Level Special Boss)

Introduction Roblox Modded Cube Combination 12 (How To Make Sword 2)