A happy day 快乐的一天

         



        Last night, my mother told me that we would have a picnic with my uncle’s families in a park. I was so excited.
     
        The elders sat at the ground and talked about the work stuffs and family issues, while the children were playing around. My cousins and I went to the fairground. We took the pirate boat, which made us scream out loudly.
      
      I will never forget the feeling of taking the pirate boat. Besides, we also played other interesting activities. For me, it was a happy day. For my parents, I thought they were happy, too.

昨晚,我妈妈告诉我,我们要和我叔叔的家人在公园里野餐。 我是如此兴奋。
     
         长辈们坐在地上,谈论着工作和家庭问题,而孩子们则在玩耍。 我和我的表兄弟去了露天市场。 我们坐的是海盗船,这让我们大声尖叫。
      
       我永远不会忘记乘坐海盗船的感觉。 此外,我们还进行了其他有趣的活动。 对我来说,这是快乐的一天。 对于我的父母,我认为他们也很幸福。

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Introduction Roblox Modded Cube Combination 10 (How To Make Armour)

Introduction Roblox Modded Cube Combination 7 (Normal Level Special Boss)

Introduction Roblox Modded Cube Combination 12 (How To Make Sword 2)