一个意外 An accident



Today is really a good day to have a picnic in the park," Dad said while looking at the window. After hearing this, my brother and I ran out of the room enthusiastically, "Does Dad really want to go?" we asked happily. "Of course, if we didn't go, we would suffer," Dad said. Hearing that my father wanted to go on a picnic so much and we also wished to go on a picnic so much, my brother and I went to tell my mother the good news. "Mom! Mom!" My brother and I yelled, and then my mother asked, "What's the matter, why are we yelling so loudly?" "Can we go on a picnic today? Is this what Dad suggested?" My brother and I asked. When my mother heard it, she said: This proposal is good, so let's go for a picnic today. "After hearing that, we were very happy. After the discussion, we started to prepare. After a while, we were ready. We brought sandwiches, orange juice, beer and some tools such as umbrellas, spoons, forks... .... We went there when we were ready. My brother and I rode bicycles, and my mother and father walked. "Wait", mother said. When father heard, we went to help her and we also slowed down the bicycle speed. After a while, we arrived. "Where should we have a picnic? "My dad asked. When we were thinking about it, suddenly my brother called out. We turned out to be my dad’s sister. When my dad saw it, he asked us to call her aunt. Then my brother and I called her aunt and she said we Very well-behaved. "Are you looking for a picnic? I happened to have a picnic under a tree. Do you want to have a picnic together", my aunt said. When my father heard it, he said, "Okay, anyway, we are relatives. "After we finished talking, our family followed my aunt. When we got there, my brother, my mother, my father, and my aunt let out the things that came. After that, my brother and I only ate a sandwich and asked my mother: "I "Can I ride a bicycle with my brother", "Yes, but be careful on the road", my mother asked worriedly. After hearing this, my brother and I went. After riding the bicycle, I asked my brother: "Do you want to have a race?" , The younger brother said: "Okay", "I can only go if I count three and two," I said. "Three! two! ...Hey, why are you leaving first! "I yelled. I was very angry when I saw my brother leave. I just wanted to beat him, so I rode it at a fast speed. Suddenly a cat ran over on the road. I turned to the left and hit a tree. I fell off the bike and knocked my head. Then I fainted. "Where am I?" I touched my head and asked. "You finally woke up", mother I cried and said, and then my mother told me what happened. She said: "After you fainted, my brother saw it. He immediately turned his head to see you. Then he saw that your head was full of blood. My brother shouted for help. After we heard it, we wanted to see what was going on, but we found it was you. "After this incident, I won't dare to ride a bicycle anymore.


今天真是去公园野餐的好日子。”爸爸看着窗外说道。听到这话,我和弟弟兴冲冲地跑出了房间,“爸爸真的要去吗?”我们高兴地问道。爸爸说:“当然,不去的话,我们会吃亏的。”听到爸爸这么想野餐,我们也这么想野餐,我和弟弟就去了把这个好消息告诉妈妈。“妈妈!妈妈!”我和弟弟大叫起来,妈妈又问:“怎么了,我们喊这么大声干嘛?” “今天可以去野餐吗?这是爸爸建议的吗?”我和弟弟问。妈妈听了,说:这个提议不错,今天我们去野餐吧。“听了之后,我们都很高兴。讨论后,我们开始准备。过了一会儿,我们准备好了。我们带了三明治、橙汁、啤酒和一些工具,比如雨伞、勺子、叉子……我们准备好了就去了。我和弟弟骑自行车,爸爸妈妈走路。 “等等”,妈妈说。爸爸一听,我们就去扶她,也放慢了自行车的速度。过了一会儿,我们到了。 “我们应该去哪里野餐?”我爸爸问。正想着,弟弟突然叫了起来。我们原来是我爸爸的妹妹。我爸爸看到后,让我们给她的姑姑打电话。然后我哥哥和我打电话给她阿姨,她说我们很乖。 “你在找野餐吗?我碰巧在树下野餐。你想一起野餐吗?”阿姨说。父亲听了,说:“好吧,反正我们是亲戚。”说完,一家人跟着姑姑走。当我们到达那里时,我的兄弟、我的母亲、我的父亲和我的阿姨把发生的事情告诉了我们。之后,我和弟弟只吃了一个三明治,问妈妈:“我可以和弟弟一起骑自行车吗”,“可以,但路上要小心”,妈妈担心地问。哥哥和我去了。骑完自行车后,我问弟弟:“要不要赛跑?”,弟弟说:“好”,“我只数三和二才能去。”我说。 “三!二! ……咦,怎么先走了! ”我大叫起来,看到弟弟离开我很生气,我就是想打他,所以我骑着它飞快地骑在路上。突然一只猫在路上跑了过来,我向左转,撞到了一棵树。我从自行车上摔下来撞到头,然后晕倒了。“我在哪儿?”我摸着头问。“你终于醒了”,妈妈哭着说,然后妈妈告诉我发生了什么事。道:“你晕倒之后,我哥看到了。他立刻转过头来看你。然后他看到你的头上全是血。弟弟大声呼救。听完后,我们想看看发生了什么,但我们发现是你。 “经过这件事,我再也不敢骑自行车了。

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Introduction Roblox Modded Cube Combination 10 (How To Make Armour)

Introduction Roblox Modded Cube Combination 7 (Normal Level Special Boss)

Introduction Roblox Modded Cube Combination 12 (How To Make Sword 2)